Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

stue's wedding clothes poll

What's the worst it could be? A mullet, no tatoos and a pink shirt with dark blue trousers. We wouldn't take the censored too much would we lads? foflTwisted EvilfoflTwisted Evil

What's the worst it could be? A mullet, no tatoos and a pink shirt with dark blue trousers. We wouldn't take the censored too much would we lads? foflTwisted EvilfoflTwisted Evil

We would never take the (MICKY) Stue I mean I wouldn't do such a thing hidelol!

as you can see from the top picture is his "boy Band" look aka JLS LaughingLaughing

@day101 wrote:
as you can see from the top picture is his "boy Band" look aka JLS LaughingLaughing
I was 17 there LaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
@madsod wrote:

LOOK OUT your next foflfofl
new herehidelol!
Nobodies safe on here LaughingLaughingLaughing

its the banter that makes this forum,and everything else of course thumbs
agree so you were saying about dave LaughingLaughing

Oh my god what ave I started Twisted EvilTwisted Evil this is why it's a great forum coz the banter and no one takes it to heart well done stue thumbsthumbs

Oh my god what ave I started Twisted EvilTwisted Evil this is why it's a great forum coz the banter and no one takes it to heart well done stue thumbsthumbs
LaughingLaughingthumbs

Looks good Stue thumbs . Maybe we should start a "Before & After", or more accurately a "Then & Now", thread for people? I'll see if I can find a few older shots of me. They'll all be black and white of course affraidfoflfoflfofl

Looks good Stue thumbs . Maybe we should start a "Before & After", or more accurately a "Then & Now", thread for people? I'll see if I can find a few older shots of me. They'll all be black and white of course affraidfoflfoflfofl
LaughingLaughing

Good idea Mike you will have to start a new thread on the subject thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

Well wheres the pics ? hide

agreeagreeagree

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Well wheres the pics ? hide

agreeagreeagree
Yea come on Mike were all waiting LaughingLaughing

I'll have to try and find some early photos of me. Will have a look over the weekend and see what turns up. WIll start a new thread soon as I find any affraidaffraidaffraid