Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lee1

Isle of Man TT Monatge - Balls of Steel

I love this vids...but why do folk edit them with s censored t music...the only music i want to hear comes from the bike thumbsthumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
I love this vids...but why do folk edit them with s censored t music...the only music i want to hear comes from the bike thumbsthumbsthumbs

agreeagree i hate it lets hear the bike so much better , thumbsthumbs get over 6,000 rpm and it will sing

Those slow mo clips are fantastic, shows how much work the bike does. no wonder its hard to set them up for over here. But amazing how many make it round 6 laps nowadays. Hats off

@cpt_pants wrote:
Those slow mo clips are fantastic, shows how much work the bike does. no wonder its hard to set them up for over here. But amazing how many make it round 6 laps nowadays. Hats off
agree

(Quote:Those slow mo clips are fantastic, shows how much work the bike does. no wonder its hard to set them up for over here. But amazing how many make it round 6 laps nowadays. Hats off)

Brilliant, can't wait for June to come round. Just booked MCN Butlins weekend as well

I don't watch Moto GP as I find it a bit boring, Superbikes are beter but these are the guys who do it for me. Brave beyond words and talented beyond my imagination. I love 'em. The only thing I don't like is the worrying before the NW and TT as it does upset us when the risk is brought home. salute

My fave clip

Soz 'bout the music Dave but I love this when I don't have time to watch Closer to the edge.