Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

bikes stolen

Jamie Lee Devey

STOLEN from my brothers lock up in lichfield at around 5am this morning, a 2011 GSXR 1000, reg DP60 GXR.
Watch your shit guys. These tossers were professional and got through steel doors, a ground anchor, a camera and a META alarm system. Not a happy chappy. Just lucky my car broke down last week and I had to get my bike out of there to get to work. Everything happens for a reason ay.

Greg Chilton

A close friend has had a black Ducati monster 620i motorbike stolen from near Kate lane in Cleeve.
Pretty dam sure it's the only black monster in Cheltenham.
Few features to look out for if you see it:
Dual carbon Akrapovic exhaust system with one side missing the lower carbon cover, small 20p mark on the front right of the tank with red paint showing through. Light marks on the clutch cover.
Lexus style tail light
Any info contact me ASAP so I can let him know.
looks like: http://www.google.co.uk/m/​search?site=images&source=mog&h​l=en&gl=uk&client=safari&q=bla​ck+ducati+monster+620i&sa=N#i=​2

well bad i just can't belive how bad some people are , all for drug's i bet , i can't say what i would do if i got hold of them as i will get banned

Agree with all the sentiments expressed earlier in this thread. Does anyone remember the bait bike article from years back in PB?

Now far be it from me to suggest anything like that but.....

I think it' is the only way to deal with these little censoredcensoredcensoredangryfighting

Will keep everything peeled with regard to the bikes mentioned and especially the one from Lichfield as it's close to us.
Good luck luck getting to the bottom of things boys.

It was on the news that now scrap metal is worth so much the druggies ANY bike, they don't care what it is or how much it's worth coz they get summut stupid like £30 from the scrap man.

ITCHY wrote:
It was on the news that now scrap metal is worth so much the druggies ANY bike, they don't care what it is or how much it's worth coz they get summut stupid like £30 from the scrap man.
your right rich I took 8 old batteries from work,got £120 at the scrapyard ShockedShocked

hope the bikes turn up,and the scum are caught fightingfighting

I hate these scum bags I would love to catch the thieving bar stewards censoredcensored, I know how they feel coz my bike was stolen last year can't say what I wouldd do to someone who does this because I would be band from the forum, hope they get the bikes back and the censored put away for a long time. censoredcensoredcensoredcensored

I hate these scum bags I would love to catch the thieving bar stewards censoredcensored, I know how they feel coz my bike was stolen last year can't say what I wouldd do to someone who does this because I would be band from the forum, hope they get the bikes back and the censored put away for a long time. censoredcensoredcensoredcensored

agreeagreeagree