Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lee1

ban the pair of them

David should have kept his mouth shut.....i agree dave disgrace Sad if they end up fighting i think me money would be on Haye thumbs

its very bad and doesnt look good on the sport at all. also how stupid is the other bloke saying im going to shoot him and burn him. its just crazy and very unprofessional. twist

@lee wrote:
absolute disgrace to boxing,if you ask me
fightingfighting

yep where i train in karate, and the mma lads, we all have respoect, may fight to their full potential, but afterwards or before none of this crap always have respect as you just doing something you love, not to just knock someones lights out. computer

@Stue11 wrote:
David should have kept his mouth shut.....i agree dave disgrace Sad if they end up fighting i think me money would be on Haye thumbs

agree and totally discusting they both should be band but as stue said my money would be on haye, and how can someone say that they are going to shoot and burn him on tv thats going to be published around the world twist

I think haye was just as bad for rising to it
although chisora took his top off
when approaching haye,so he may have seen that as the threat

but if you watch carefully it looks as if haye still had the bottle in his hand,when he threw the punch so to me it makes them as bad as each other thumb down

Another point aswell i feel soz for the heavyweight brothers everyone wants a piece and they still keep beating em off lets face it guys none of you are good enough to beat em and as much as i love the sport of boxing i would love to seem em get banned....rant over, bring back our Henry salutesalute

@Stue11 wrote:
Another point aswell i feel soz for the heavyweight brothers everyone wants a piece and they still keep beating em off lets face it guys none of you are good enough to beat em and as much as i love the sport of boxing i would love to seem em get banned....rant over, bring back our Henry salutesalute
agree