Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Harrowgate

Just got back from a weekend in harrowgate , Nice Hotel, nice meal and a relaxing time at the royal spar , Passed loads of bikes on the way back ,great day to be out but i need to get stuff ready for work Sad , so if your out and about have fun and ride safe thumbs and biking weather is just round the corner mbike

Still just a little too much salt still ont roads 4 me

mind if this drought continues will we get any rain to wash the salt away Sad

btw pleased to hear your having to go to work Dave no1

@Neill wrote:
Still just a little too much salt still ont roads 4 me

btw pleased to hear your having to go to work Dave no1
your right there the car is white with salt Sad

btw pleased to hear your having to go to work Dave no1 [/quote]your right there the car is white with salt Sad [/quote]

agree its good that your back to work thumbs and my car is covered in all that salt aswell thumb down

@Davehutch wrote:
Just got back from a weekend in harrowgate , Nice Hotel, nice meal and a relaxing time at the royal spar , Passed loads of bikes on the way back ,great day to be out but i need to get stuff ready for work Sad , so if your out and about have fun and ride safe thumbs and biking weather is just round the corner mbike

Glad you had a good weekend mate thumbsthumbs Good luck with the work and will catch up soon. Regards to Mel thumbs

glad you had a good time mate, poretty salt free here to be fair, bit cloudy like, but should clear soon thumbs