Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

This made my day...lol please look..

Well please stick with it and have a good Laughing on me...
Right then this morning i had a parcel in the form of a tube....So i rang wifey and asked what she had bought...she in return said nothing...So she said well open it and find out...so i did...as i opened the parcel this was wrapped around it..see pic below... thumbs

I then said arrr thanks my lovelly but you shouldnt have botherd you know we dont buy nowt for Valentines etc etc...there was a pause on the end of the phone..wifey then said honestly ive not bought you anything...she then said well what is it..so i opened the paper roll to find a Suzuki sticker and these posters one signed by Cal Crutchlow and another one of Vale 46, see pics below thumbs

Still convinced wifey had bought me these i said dont be silly i know it was you Laughing ....her tone of voice then changed NO IT WASNT ME....
oh dear i thought..then as im about to put the phone down this note fell out of the tube..see pic below thumbs

Thankgod for that i thought..i would have had some explaining to do when i got home otherwise LaughingLaughingLaughing

So Gaz, aka xs1100 big big thanks mate i really appreciate your generosity and the almost breakdown of me marrige LaughingLaughing only kidding me and wifey now each other inside and out....most of the time Laughing You now were me kettle is Gaz seeya soon mate take care thumbspartypartyparty

You know what I love about this forum? scratch

Every time I come on here you guys always make me laugh for all the right reasons. Nice one Stu & Gaz Smile

Every time I come on here you guys always make me laugh for all the right reasons. Nice one Stu & Gaz Smile
And its normally at my expense or some bloke called Dave and a kid by the name of Chad but its all good banter thumbsLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:

And its normally at my expense or some bloke called Dave and a kid by the name of Chad but its all good banter thumbsLaughing

all good fun mate Laughing you can always be guaranteed a right good laugh on here thumbsthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

all good fun mate Laughing you can always be guaranteed a right good laugh on here thumbsthumbs
agreethumbs

Think I pulled a muscle laughing at Chad's welder for sale thread the other day fofl You guys should be on the telly, I might watch it then salute

Not for getting also that I was way out in Mid Wales in my van and in desperate need of a tire to get me back home to Leicester,
I remembered that Stu was based at a tire place on the same route as on my way home.
With some FBI work I found is works number and gave him bell.In a very short time Stu had located a tire and had it sent to him via courier and he fitted it for me with in minutes saved the day and got me the 150 mile back home cheers Mate. thumbs regards @GAZ

@XS1100 wrote:
Not for getting also that I was way out in Mid Wales in my van and in desperate need of a tire to get me back home to Leicester,
I remembered that Stu was based at a tire place on the same route as on my way home.
With some FBI work I found is works number and gave him bell.In a very short time Stu had located a tire and had it sent to him via courier and he fitted it for me with in minutes saved the day and got me the 150 mile back home cheers Mate. thumbs regards @GAZ
I was just doing my job Gaz, i do like to help folk especially friends thumbsthumbs gonna get a frame for it thanks again mate thumbsthumbs

super stue the forum hero LaughingLaughing

nice one stue thumbsthumbs