Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

Few jobs done today

my green RF is my ever day ride but it still get well loved any way when i put the dyna coils on it last year just made up a small loom so as not to cut MR SUZUKI'S , this way i can go back to stock , so redone it today with solder joints , also gave it all a good going over under the tank with acf 50 , flushed out the rad and new coolent , as some time it gets a bit hot for my likeing , so i have put a switch in to turn the fan on , does not use any water , but its make me happey , still took the best part of 6 hours to do all this , roll on the summer now partyVery Happy

thumbs good job, have you seen the rf in this months streetfighters mag,nice.well apart from the seat unit.

@madcarper wrote:
thumbs good job, have you seen the rf in this months streetfighters mag,nice.well apart from the seat unit.
no i have not thanks for the heads up i will take a look thumbs

Cleaned my bike as well today plus a new BT023 on the rear thumbs

TheBiker46 wrote:
Cleaned my bike as well today plus a new BT023 on the rear thumbs
that cost a bit then SadSad

Nice 1 Gary. thumbs Been busy myself refitting the rocker cover with a new gasket, just waiting for the k8 shocker to arrive then I can get stuck in again, Wink

Nice 1 Gary. thumbs Been busy myself refitting the rocker cover with a new gasket, just waiting for the k8 shocker to arrive then I can get stuck in again, Wink
you will love it Rob i put a k4 one in my 1200 bandit and it was so much better then stock , well i still have it as i took it of , might end up in the RF one day , but as one has a gsxr 750 win shock and the other has a gsxr 1300 i will wait a bit Very Happy

nice one garry thumbs you got any tips for that fan switch,sounds like a good idea Very Happythumbs

@dick65 wrote:
nice one garry thumbs you got any tips for that fan switch,sounds like a good idea Very Happythumbs
its very eazy just follow the wires back from the fan on your bike and break into them and put a switch , it will still work as normal when the switch is of does not need a relay as it just make the bike think the fan has come on any way , got the tip of the gsxr fourm , on the RF i had a cable under the tank so took the feed from that , 12 mm hole for the switch job done thumbs

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227761