Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Dont forget ya gear...

i hate to see folk riding without proper kit but each to there own they know the consequenses thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
i hate to see folk riding without proper kit but each to there own they know the consequenses thumbs

agree I wince everytime I see them in t-shirt, tracksuit bottoms and trainers affraid

Used to live in Tenerife. Saw no end of bikers travelling at 90+ with only a helmet, shorts and flip flops. As the saying goes 'they want their head read' I never ride without full leathers and back protector. At my age you dont mend as easy lol!

@dick65 wrote:
I hate to see folk riding without proper kit but each to there own they know the consequences thumbs

Makes me cringe even to see a scooterist without gloves on, but as you say, each to their own. No need for the safety nazis to prescribe additional mandatory gear, just let Darwinism take it's course thumbs

@Macie_UK wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
I hate to see folk riding without proper kit but each to there own they know the consequences thumbs

Makes me cringe even to see a scooterist without gloves on, but as you say, each to their own. No need for the safety nazis to prescribe additional mandatory gear, just let Darwinism take it's course thumbs
agreethumbs

That reminds me I need some new leather pants Embarassed

still got me kevlar jeans thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
just go and rub your knuckels down the brickwork outside your house at 0mph , that will make you think Shocked

agree

I agree with wearing the right gear... But has Stue11 got a soft spot for Mick Doohan? gay

I agree with wearing the right gear... But has Stue11 got a soft spot for Mick Doohan? gay
LaughingLaughingLaughing i only have eyes for you Gav LaughingLaughingLaughing