Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

Rocker cover bolts

Right peeps, i snapped one of them crappy after market alloy bolts whilst fixing a leak, got the orignal ones and there just as crap.
So a friend is looking at making forged stainless steel ones for the bandit, they will be a lot stronger look better and last longer.

Just trying to generate some interest in them, he thinks about £25ish but that may change.Thats for 8.
What do you think? thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
Right peeps, i snapped one of them crappy after market alloy bolts whilst fixing a leak, got the orignal ones and there just as crap.
So a friend is looking at making forged stainless steel ones for the bandit, they will be a lot stronger look better and last longer.

Just trying to generate some interest in them, he thinks about £25ish but that may change.Thats for 8.

sounds like a good idea. might be interested for the sv as they look the same! thumbs

As i say chad i dont think anyone makes them so he will be the first and they would be a lot better thumbs

They will polish up nice to Smile

I would be interested in a set thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:

for what bike ?

Bandit dave? thumbs

@madsod wrote:
i got as set of ebay for the Bandit and put them on the RF , but that was some time ago not sure if you can still get them will take a look
found this set

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUZUKI-BANDIT-600-1200-STAINLESS-STEEL-CAM-COVER-BOLT-SET-/251013144683?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item3a718ca06b

Won these m8 as needed them asap £36 bit dear but the originals are just as expensive.cheers for finding these.

@haveugot1 wrote:
@madsod wrote:
i got as set of ebay for the Bandit and put them on the RF , but that was some time ago not sure if you can still get them will take a look
found this set

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUZUKI-BANDIT-600-1200-STAINLESS-STEEL-CAM-COVER-BOLT-SET-/251013144683?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item3a718ca06b

Won these m8 as needed them asap £36 bit dear but the originals are just as expensive.cheers for finding these.

glad to help thumbs