Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madwilly

What a sad day

what a sad day for me i made the decision to get rid of my supermoto . Sad
as im fed up with stopping every 50 miles to fill up
so i went and brought a fazer 600

[img][/img]

The 600 is a great bike as for the 1000 my mate has had 3 done over 80,000 on one of them and a great all round bike , try one you will love ,

ive been looking at the 1000 fazer as a second bike,they were carbed till 2005 and those 05 models were a bit twitchy but you can remap the eu and a power commander sorts things out as well but i reckon most will have been fettled by now well worth a look,the mk1 600 used a detuned thundercat motor the rear shock can be a bit soft but an easy fix the headers can go so keep a watch on them but all in all really nice do it all bikes thumbsthumbs

Looks well thumbsthumbs now you will need to do 100+ before you fill up or there abouts thumbsthumbs

Nice one mate, must be a ball ache having to keep filling her up thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
agree the price of fuel as well, i got a 20 litre tank thats good for nearly 200 miles (motorways) but filling from emptys getting beyond a joke Shocked

@dick65 wrote:
ive been looking at the 1000 fazer as a second bike,they were carbed till 2005 and those 05 models were a bit twitchy but you can remap the eu and a power commander sorts things out as well but i reckon most will have been fettled by now well worth a look,the mk1 600 used a detuned thundercat motor the rear shock can be a bit soft but an easy fix the headers can go so keep a watch on them but all in all really nice do it all bikes thumbsthumbs

rear shock can be a bit soft
thats ok as i weight 9 stone

@Stue11 wrote:

your forever looking at the set counter to reach 50 no fun at all .

@madwilly wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

your forever looking at the set counter to reach 50 no fun at all .
I bet Sad

Nice buy matey, I've never spoke to a Fazer owner that didn't like it thumbs

Anyway, the supermoto had to go - it's just one of those things that you have to leave behind at 40 mate, like wearing 3/4 length tracky bottoms and thinking you have a slim chance with that 20 year old Laughing

Nice bike thumbs

I have a FZ8 S lovly bike
and have orderd a FZ1 S

Hope it will come this weekend

Always wondered what they were like, whats the 1000cc like does anyone no have they had one thumbs

I bought an 02 1000 in 04 to re sell.I did about 100 miles on it.Nice riding position,great brakes and deceptivly quick thumbs

@flange wrote:
Always wondered what they were like, whats the 1000cc like does anyone no have they had one thumbs

I bought an 02 1000 in 04 to re sell.I did about 100 miles on it.Nice riding position,great brakes and deceptivly quick thumbs

The 600's are just as quick, same brakes so are even better on the 600 lol. With a full system and some decent discs ( find the standard ones warp after a while.. ) they go and stop bloody good!

This is the one we had Smile cracking bikes and you will deffo enjoy it more ( well.. not as flickable but can go further on a tank for sure lol )