Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Tissot watch which one...

Birthday next month and wifeys asked what i want...i replied with a new Tissot watch had a few over the years they are quality watch's so i have a little dilema as to which one to choose, heres the shorlist ive decided on as i fancy a race one for a change thumbs now they do this one in red, yellow, and orange, thumbs im likeing the yellow Very Happy

http://www.thewatchhut.co.uk/Tissot-Gents-T-Race-Watch-T0484172705703.html

http://www.thewatchhut.co.uk/Tissot-Gents-T-Race-Watch-T0484172705703.html

http://www.thewatchhut.co.uk/Tissot-Gents-T-Race-Watch-T0484172705701.html

dont bother with either get yourself a seiko skxa35 in yellow better stronger longer garantee,and a good £125 cheeper thumbsthumbs

@gsf1200 wrote:
dont bother with either get yourself a seiko skxa35 in yellow better stronger longer garantee,and a good £125 cheeper thumbsthumbs
Nice watch agree but im a Tissot freak LaughingLaughing good thing about them is the screens are bullet proof im yet to mark one thumbs

I would go for a t touch http://www.watchshop.com/T-Touch-Watches.html?gclid=CJ_4i9L15K4CFS4NtAoduiOwwg
theyve got loads of gadgets on that your never going to use so in my book that makes them a winner
agree my old man always has the T touch range he has a few ltd edition Motogp ones Sad i could never justify paying over a grand for a watch...having said that each to there own Laughingthumbs

im a seiko fan my self i have an 11 year old skchrono auto,never missed a beat unless you dont wear it then it stops(has a rest till you wear it again)the face on this is christal glass,after 11 years you still cant tell,it is worn every day,no batteries to muck about with either,no seiko all the way thumbsEmbarassedEmbarassed

@gsf1200 wrote:
im a seiko fan my self i have an 11 year old skchrono auto,never missed a beat unless you dont wear it then it stops(has a rest till you wear it again)the face on this is christal glass,after 11 years you still cant tell,it is worn every day,no batteries to muck about with either,no seiko all the way thumbsEmbarassedEmbarassed
No each to there own but thanks for the advice much appreciated, you wernt to know i love me Tissot LaughingLaughingthumbs

Sorry gsf i didnt say..the seiko you suggested for me i did like it thumbs

Not a watchist myself Stue, but the yellow one out of those 3 - the red one looks tack and the orange one will clash with Dave's tan Laughing

@Macie_UK wrote:
Not a watchist myself Stue, but the yellow one out of those 3 - the red one looks tack and the orange one will clash with Dave's tan Laughing
foflfoflfofl

@Macie_UK wrote:

agree and in addition with the yellow one you can leave the bike lights off and people will still see you thumbsfoflfofl

They all look a bit gay to me but if your wearing it stue no one will tell you that LaughingLaughing

only joking mate yellow thumbs

they are all a bit bright for me but if thats what floats your boat.

there are plenty more to choose from here tissot watches

not sure mate ive never had a watch,i use the sun and moon and if its cloudy my stomach lets me know Laughingthumbs

Tells the time is one of the most important things lol!lol!

@jezza wrote:

foflapplause

@jezza wrote:

blarblarblarfingerhead banghead bang Jls

foflfofl

Looks like a broad selection of choice there Stue. Make sure you get the right ONE thumbsfoflfofl