Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

Hartside cafe

Went for a run to hartsidde cafe today via alston, great weather for it. Snapped my speedo cable again ha ha.Forgot to take loads of photo's sorry.

my old man and brother on to.

nice one m8,i was gonna have a run up this morning but been busy at home lets know when you go next and we can meet up thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
nice one m8,i was gonna have a run up this morning but been busy at home lets know when you go next and we can meet up thumbs

Will do m8 had a good run. thumbs

cooool looks like weather was good your end, i was shivering serviceing the cage. blooming gloomy here!

@haveugot1 wrote:
When u going there lee?
Bank holiday weekend let you know for sure thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
Sat best as easter egg run at durham sun thumbs
if its the saturday will be afternoon im working SadSad thanks to the co censored jockeys I work with fightingfightingfighting

been round weardale meself today took the mrs for lunch at st johns chapel weather was spot on nearly 70 degrees

been round weardale meself today took the mrs for lunch at st johns chapel weather was spot on nearly 70 degrees

its nice round there stan thumbs

it was very nice we had lunch outside at a pub called the weardale inn it was very peaceful except for the wailling of 4 into 1 axhausts now and again