Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

dregs of society

my wifes cousins husband died a couple of weeks ago so the wife went to the funeral what weve just found out is that some scumbags burgled their house whilst they were there ;what is society coming to censoredcensoredcensored

my wifes cousins husband died a couple of weeks ago so the wife went to the funeral what weve just found out is that some scumbags burgled their house whilst they were there ;what is society coming to censoredcensoredcensored

The bastards spend hours looking through the local papers then make their scumbag plan. Same happened to family across the road from me.

These folk are just sick in the head need a good god damb shoeing smacksmacksmackhead banghead banghead bang

@Stue11 wrote:
These folk are just sick in the head need a good god damb shoeing smacksmacksmackhead banghead banghead bang
agreefightingfighting

sorry to hear this Stan Sadscum bagsif it helps i have just come back from town 2 girls on the bus 1 about 8ish and one about 13ish , couldn't help but listen to them because they was nice girls having fun , and had respect , it was a nice change 2 nice kids salute

when they get caught ive got contacts in every prison in the country so they will regret it Twisted Evil

when they get caught ive got contacts in every prison in the country so they will regret it Twisted Evil

I so hope they get caught so our Stan can work his magic. censored ing barstewards hope they get what they deserve I would chop there censored ing hands off