Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

blooming heck

i knoch we souldnt have kicked her car, dunno what provked it but no need for her actions

shes a feisty conchita i wouldnt like to tangle with her Shocked

I so wish I have a video like that when I was on the bonnet of that car last week that just brought it all back to me shyt, can't say say whats happening its in the hands of the police

I so wish I have a video like that when I was on the bonnet of that car last week that just brought it all back to me shyt, can't say say whats happening its in the hands of the police

yeah and they can be useless at times to be fair. i got shot with a air compressed bb gun in town, police bloke bumped into his misses and was having a chin wag. 10 year old got shot in the neck as well. other copper was day dreaming.

got a phone call to ask how good they were so told the truth, they sounded a bit suprised!

hope you get thing sorted thou mate! sure you will. much damage to the car?

ShockedShocked like dave said hard one to comment on

Women's bang out of of order, used her car as a leathal weapon, hope they throw the book at her. fighting

road rage - so easy to escallate, not sure who was at fault originally but reacting makes it worse. Human nature to react though especially if the biker felt he had been put in danger, can understand the bikers actions if he was provoked as I've felt like that myself but done nothing as it happens.

The biker should'nt of kicked her car...and the crazy woman shouldnt have done what she did aswell LaughingLaughing

looks like she tried to cut him up for lane splitting, he said what he thought so she tried to kill him ROFL.