Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jimmywiz

XJ600s Fearing, speedo and Headlight

Fearing - ok condition with a few marks and scuffs + screen

Speedos - 15k on them and i could take them apart and reset them to what ever figure your bike has

Headlight - Plain and simple its just the headlight and bracket

PM me with offers

Can post as well

selling the parts you don't need james?

where are you matey?

think I'm probably the only divvy owner here and mine's the naked version with the speedo bezzels.

@Iano wrote:
selling the parts you don't need james?

where are you matey?

think I'm probably the only divvy owner gere and mine's the naked version with the speedo bezzels.

Im down in kent - and your not the only one now - how you getting on with yours. any cool mods to do - il link you to an album in a min

if you want any give me a PM

http://diversionclub.proboards.com/

not sure above works but if not google yamaha diversion club, join and use their sale area,... bought my bike off that.

Love my divster but its being a bit of a pain with top end smoke, not much but when with other bikers they seem to pick up on it.

@Iano wrote:
http://diversionclub.proboards.com/

not sure above works but if not google yamaha diversion club, join and use their sale area,... bought my bike off that.

Love my divster but its being a bit of a pain with top end smoke, not much but when I'm with other bikes they seem to pick up on it.

already a member on there just dont think i have posted anything
worth a go tho

it's mainly 900 fans - a heavy beast, most of them have a soft spot for 600s though

no mods to mine, had the seat rebuilt for more comfort though, being an old 'un you understand.

oxford grips for comfort too, oh yes fitted quite a lot of rubber washers to dumb down vibration.

@jimmywiz wrote:
you done anything to yours

see above jim, i was correcting my earlier post.

cool - what have you sone to your seat - as im looking in recovering mine as its now a faded grey - would like a nice black with a texture - woulent mind makeing it slightly taller as well

@jimmywiz wrote:
cool - what have you sone to your seat - as im looking in recovering mine as its now a faded grey - would like a nice black with a texture - woulent mind makeing it slightly taller as well

went to a coachworks not far from the ace cafe west london, just had it completely redone with more padding inside!! they did a smashing job, about £120, I had to hang around two or three hours though. I was finding that I was getting a numb bum on long trips, OK now.

HOLY SHIT - £120 - f**k that i could do it for £20 MAX crums - altho if its worth it its good - longest trip i have had to suffer is up to the top of my road LOL - be on it soon

@jimmywiz wrote:
HOLY SHIT - £120 - f**k that i could do it for £20 MAX crums - altho if its worth it its good - longest trip i have had to suffer is up to the top of my road LOL - be on it soon

That's about normal price for a bike seat.

ITCHY wrote:
@jimmywiz wrote:

crums - makes the DIY way look cheep as chips

ITCHY wrote:
@jimmywiz wrote:

but thats james he is the tihtest ass goin Wink

i had some good nick, origonal suzuki bar ends, people tand to be after them i said £5 and ill drop them off, james wouldnt buy them cos i wouldnt take £4 lmao!

there is a bar end mirror on jim's bike in the picture,

put bar ends on mine, much better than the standard yam ones which aren't really sufficient to seen enough of what's coming up behind

then when you fit extensions the image gets too blurred so bar ends are good

except now i don't put the bike round the back of the house any more on account of difficult not to knock them going through the gate.

can't win

@Iano wrote:
there is a bar end mirror on jim's bike in the picture,

put bar ends on mine, much better than the standard yam ones which aren't really sufficient to seen enough of what's coming up behind

then when you fit extensions the image gets too blurred so bar ends are good

except now i don't put the bike round the back of the house any more on account of difficult not to knock them going through the gate.

can't win

LOL - the amount of times that i hit them every time i walk bettwen the bikes - they do my head in - cant wait to move

ITCHY wrote:
@jimmywiz wrote:

but thats james he is the tihtest ass goin Wink

i had some good nick, origonal suzuki bar ends, people tand to be after them i said £5 and ill drop them off, james wouldnt buy them cos i wouldnt take £4 lmao!

its how i save m8