Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Neice & Nephew ?

@jezza wrote:
jump on he train to brum and take them here , bloody great day out.

http://www.thinktank.ac/

I second that then take them into the Imax cinema, it has a friggin HOOOOOGE screen great when watching 3d movies.

Also there's
Hatton country world
twin lakes http://www.twinlakespark.co.uk/ took the kids there a few times and its only in Melton
West mid's safari park. Your cars safe as the monkeys are no longer there if I remember rightly.
Alton Towers, although it's bloody expensive now. Took the sprogs there a couple of weeks ago and saved the vouchers from The Sun newspaper.
The cinema and Pizza hut always goes down well my my lot along with the contents of my wallet Laughing
thumbs

take them to the pub buy them a glass of pop each and a bag of crisps and let them watch in awe as uncle dave swallows pint after pint of beer pintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintdrinking

wash the bikes,car and caravan,mow the lawn and rake the gravel drive,seriously m8 whatever you decide have a great time thumbsthumbs

even better is to fill them up on cheap orange juice and blue smarties , you won't get asked again thumbs

take them to the pub buy them a glass of pop each and a bag of crisps and let them watch in awe as uncle dave swallows pint after pint of beer pintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintdrinking

agree take the to the pub for a few pintlol!

nice 1 dave glad ya enjoyed your day with them thumbsthumbsthumbs

thumbs

that damn reservoir looks low though doesnt it

Nice one Dave family is important thumbs glad they had a good time thumbsthumbs