Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
day101

Ebay Spot!

good buy but for me M&P have some good buys also thumbs

Tenner less than DK who I tend to buy from. Touring tyres are same price Sad which I generally go for on my ZZR. Good work mate thumbs

ive used maxxis on my car for about 6 yrs and theyre the best tyres ive ever had never tried them on me bike though but i think i will thumbs

Didn't Maxxis used to be Cheng Shin? affraid

I've had some before on a couple of bikes and they are OK though, unless you're trying too hard thumbs

They havent got a good name out here.
Not sure if our's are the same or if its
just the folk I mix with. I dont know
anyone still using them.

Trebor uses them and says they are great, i did have a brand new set on my bandit but sold it so never really got to test them. they have mix reviews some people loving them for the feedback and grip they provide. heard alot of people use them for track days also as they can provide that level of grip. just think for that price for a pair it is a seal! thumbs Also found out that chris walker uses them on his school bikes! thumbs

I have a front on my green RF got it free a mate put it on his RF and said it was crap , well i have pushed it as hard as i can and i don't ride slow and never has the front pushed out in 4,000 + mile's still has a good bit of life left in it yet ,