Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Take me back to when it was this fun

Remember the days you when you never slept and partied all weekend!And went work on Monday wrecked!just to earn some more cash to start all over again the following Friday Smile great days take me back to 1979 Smile

RED

Nice one Gaz i remember me dad and me uncles popping around me nans on a saturday afternoon sometimes more than 30 of em not all uncles i may add Laughing pulling up her driveway making a racket just for a quick cuppa before heading of for the weekend, as a kid i loved it especially as i was allowed to sit on any bike i wanted LaughingLaughing oh and the amount of times i burnt me fingers arms legs etc etc touching things i shouldnt off, wish i could go back too i loved it thumbsthumbs

and not a care in the world no wife and kids 5 pints and a bag of nuts for a quid 20fags 35pence and me mother saying if they went up to 40 pence she was going to stop smoking thumbs

Great pics gaz and good times by the look of it thumbsthumbs

Happy days. thumbs Flying jackets, pudding basin helmets, jeans, white socks turned over yer boots Ah yes I remember it well thumbs