Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Honda VTR Firestorm

If you've seen the other pics then you know this is the young 'uns previous bike. Honda VTR Firestorm in Castrol colours. It's a 'W' reg, 2000, so it's 12 years old. Son't expect a pristine, immaculate bike. It is clean, looked after and maintained, but has age related marks. Offers in region £1,600.

It will be going on evilbay. If anyone wants any further pictures or has questions, let me know.

That,s a very nice bike but the wife will kill me , Sad

If i had the spare cash lyeing around this month i'd have her thumbs shouldnt have much trouble selling her thumbsthumbs

It's a shame to let her go, both the young 'un and my Dad did a lot of work on her when we first got her. If I could afford it I'd keep her, but can't afford two bikes at the moment Sad So it's either this one or the Bandit has to go! Sad

Bloody women she said she wants another couch not a bike, but i said big sun loungers are really comfy hide

I WANT THAT BIKE AAAARRRGGGHHHHHH smackfofl

It's a shame to let her go, both the young 'un and my Dad did a lot of work on her when we first got her. If I could afford it I'd keep her, but can't afford two bikes at the moment Sad So it's either this one or the Bandit has to go! Sad

Keep it!! sell the bandit Very Happy

@haveugot1 wrote:
Bloody women she said she wants another couch not a bike, but i said big sun loungers are really comfy hide

I WANT THAT BIKE AAAARRRGGGHHHHHH smackfofl

DFS do a couch for £200, then still get the bike thumbshide

@fr499y wrote:

Keep it!! sell the bandit Very Happy

It is the one I would keep, but it wil be whichever goes first confusedSad

It's gone now. Guy came to look at it, didn't even take it for a ride out!! Saw it, heard it run and is coming for it tomorrow thumbsthumbs

Shame to see it go, but at least someone else gets the pleasure of riding it thumbs And that really is the point of these machines thumbsthumbs

It's gone now. Guy came to look at it, didn't even take it for a ride out!! Saw it, heard it run and is coming for it tomorrow thumbsthumbs

Shame to see it go, but at least someone else gets the pleasure of riding it thumbs And that really is the point of these machines thumbsthumbs
Sad very true Mike thumbsthumbs

Embarassed keep that nice lookin honda,N GET SHUT OF THE BROWN BANDIT,(unless its running on all 4)if so keep the bandit Embarassed and get shut of the honda thumbs shouldnt have a problem,its a nice looking bike EmbarassedEmbarassed S

@gsf1200 wrote:
Embarassed keep that nice lookin honda,N GET SHUT OF THE BROWN BANDIT,(unless its running on all 4)if so keep the bandit Embarassed and get shut of the honda thumbs shouldnt have a problem,its a nice looking bike EmbarassedEmbarassed S

Unfortunately the VTR has gone so the Bandit stays Sad

if i didn't get the cbr i would of had it! good that is sold but such a nice looking bike too!