Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Bandit 1200

This is the other one for sale (the first being the Firestorm). This one is my Dads bike. Bandit 1200, 'T' reg, 1998. It is the "brown" colour which looks a lot better in person rather than photograph. It now has a stubby oval can rather than the Remus and the rear light surround has the built in indicators rather than the ones near the number plate. Offers in region £1,700.

It will be going on evilbay. If anyone wants any further pictures or has questions, let me know.

Best of luck with the sale , i love the Bandit in that brown looks so nice

@madsod wrote:
Best of luck with the sale , i love the Bandit in that brown looks so nice

My Dad does as well, but currently we have one Honda, one Suzuki, one Kawasaki and one one Yamaha. One has to go so it's either this or the VTR. Whichever goes first Sad

@haveugot1 wrote:
Think the vtr will go b4 the bandit mike she is very nice I love you

Have to agree with you. It's a shame, as I said before, I do like the VTR Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

Nice.

Id rather buy that than the green "DogLondon" Bandit thats on Ebay.

thumbs

I'm hoping there are a few more of the same opinion Tony thumbs

i like those brown bandits,very tidy m8 thumbs

As the cliche goes, BUMP!!!

My Dad has his new bike, CBR600 (I'll get some pics on Sunday and post them up) so is looking to sell the Bandit. It's condition is as above, but is in need of a back tyre shortly, so the price is now £1,400. If anyone is interested, let me know. thumbs

That has to sell at that price Mike, its a bargain. If I could justify having 2 Bandit 12's I'd snap it up mate. thumbsthumbs

It has gone to a new home. So the garage now has one Honda, one Yamaha and one Kawasaki. Suzuki no longer represented Sad Mind you, at one point there were three as we were all on Bandits thumbsLaughingthumbs

@Macie_UK wrote:
Suzuki no longer represented Sad

Come on, you must have some rust attached to a bolt somewhere? LaughingLaughing

OUCH!!! LaughingLaughingLaughing

We have, but it's in the toolbox!? And I'm nothing more about Suzukis after that foflfofl