Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

anyone out on the bike today ?

ill be taking the new bike out later for a spin,shame we werent closer m8 but enjoy your ride Dave thumbsthumbs

Nice Bacon sandwiches at the Cafe around Somerset Dam.

My shout...

No one ?

Bugger ya then... Laughing

Pic's are in the Pic/chat thread.

Nice Bacon sandwiches at the Cafe around Somerset Dam.

My shout...

No one ?

Bugger ya then... Laughing

Pic's are in the Pic/chat thread.
on my way , lol! i dont even have a passport Embarassed

Told you before Dave,

There'll be a B-King, Beer and a Bed
for you when you arrive.

thumbs

Bit far today but have a nice ride i think i will take the gsxr out as my other bikes are at work ,

have a good day dave thumbsthumbs ,Ive got the lad or I would have come out your way

sorry mate , waiting to hear if the balloon flight is on and if its cancelled i'm gonna be taking joe to see the new marvel movie.

@jezza wrote:
sorry mate , waiting to hear if the balloon flight is on and if its cancelled i'm gonna be taking joe to see the new marvel movie.
bugger i was just going to ring you , have fun m8 and if you do your flight take some pics for us thumbs

@madsod wrote:
Bit far today but have a nice ride i think i will take the gsxr out as my other bikes are at work ,

thumbs
@lee wrote:
have a good day dave thumbsthumbs ,Ive got the lad or I would have come out your way

another time then m8

I might manage a ride up to work but that's my lot still hopefully 4 weeks today I'll be on the ferry to Santander with my VFR Very Happy

Yep me Very Happy I had to as there was some dodgy old bearded bloke at my door with an old Suzuki thing called a B-queen. Laughing

@Robbie wrote:
Yep me Very Happy I had to as there was some dodgy old bearded bloke at my door with an old Suzuki thing called a B-queen. Laughing
Very Happy was a nice ride m8 and good to see jez thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Robbie wrote:

It certainly was, the route from mine to Jez's is brilliant good mixture of straights and twisties thumbs

Told you before Dave,

There'll be a B-King, Beer and a Bed
for you when you arrive.

thumbs

Can't get any better than that thumbs

Just got in had a ride down to cheedar gorge saw a few mates not seen for some time bike went great 122 mph in fourth , you bad boy Garry Laughing still had 2 gears togo , and that was not flat

@Robbie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Robbie wrote:

It certainly was, the route from mine to Jez's is brilliant good mixture of straights and twisties thumbs

funny same dodgy bloke and his b queen turned up at mine ,they were both on there bikes too.
good to see you both, the balloon flight is now on however its been moved to 6 o clock...what a wasted day.

@jezza wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Robbie wrote:

funny same dodgy bloke and his b queen turned up at mine ,they were both on there bikes too.
good to see you both, the balloon flight is now on however its been moved to 6 o clock...what a wasted day.

It's never a wasted day when you've had the privilage of my company Cool
Have a good time in that balloon, well you'd better concidering the amount of times its been called off thumbs

i woke up late, didnt see the message on ere till like 10 else i would of joined ya! was out and about near Leicester and market harbour on the cbr Smile

@Robbie wrote:
@jezza wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Robbie wrote:

It's never a wasted day when you've had the privilage of my company Cool
Have a good time in that balloon, well you'd better concidering the amount of times its been called off thumbs

glad you are doing it now m8 , nice 1 thumbs
@fr499y wrote:
i woke up late, didnt see the message on ere till like 10 else i would of joined ya! was out and about near Leicester and market harbour on the cbr Smile

thats a shame m8 , would have been good thumbs