Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jezza

barbeques

right are you a charcoal person or gas bbq.....i'm looking at purchasing a new barbie ready for the jubilee weekend however i've always had gas before because of their ease however i may go for a more traditional charcoal this time due to the food having a better taste, the thing thats putting me off is that i can't just get home from work , light a charcoal and cook 10 mins later which is what i could do with gas.

what are your thoughts.

Charcoal for me, much prefer a traditional bbq. I agree with the ease of a gas one but half the fun is trying to light it.

for conveniance gas but prefer charcoal thumbs

seems gas would be better for you jezza if getting home from work is a issue

you could always get a cheap charcoal one for the days you can use it thumbsthumbs

i have a gas one and a charcoal one i much prefer using charcoal. i use the self lighting charcoal in the bags fires up instantly and is ready to cook within 10 minutes. although if i am cooking a lot of stuff i use the brickets as they last longer just soak em in lighter fluid leave for 5 minutes then another quick squirt of fluid and light.also you need a decent layer of coals if you try and spread it to thinly you dont get the heat.

Charcoal for me every time
charcoal on litre of lighter fluid on out with the blow lamp

then sit back and chillax with an 8 pack while the charcoal gets ready to cook

I cook better when pissed ( I dont burn it ) drinking

@Robbie wrote:
Charcoal for me, much prefer a traditional bbq. I agree with the ease of a gas one but half the fun is trying to light it.
agree Robbie...and wtf is that Avatar LaughingLaughingLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
agree Robbie...and wtf is that Avatar LaughingLaughingLaughing

lol!lol! Just for you mate