Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

Hartside cafe

Leaving darlington about 10ish via middleton-teesdale and alston.

If your not going to dave's rideout( Sad )

then how about this. thumbs

Sunday 10ish. thumbs

Gravelrash and maybe madcarper up to now. Look forward to meeting up. Should take about an hour to get there. party

ill look out for a load of bandits LaughingLaughing ive got stans number incase thumbs its gonna be hotter than hell on sunday.

sorry mark im already going on a rideout lol!

will have to meet at sherburn one weekend thumbs

That's ok lee. Champion dick we will get there for about 11.30 giving us time to all get together.

@haveugot1 wrote:
That's ok lee. Champion dick we will get there for about 11.30 giving us time to all get together.

will after sort another out all meet up at sherburn thumbsthumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:

no probs mark takes me half hour to get there so ill have a ride around first thumbsthumbs

Nice one lads hope you all have a nice day thumbs ride safe thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Nice one lads hope you all have a nice day thumbs ride safe thumbsthumbs

you too mate Very Happythumbsthumbs

Wish I was coming down stue, hope u have a good ride out and be safe.

Have a good one lads. Have to arrange one for a future Sunday. Get me, my Dad and the young 'un over to Hartside. Haven't been over there for a while thumbs

Ride Safe and will catch you soon thumbsthumbs

well catch up one day mike,have a good ride tommorow m8 thumbs ,anyone else for hartside?

i think im still going dick but might be a bit later than 11;30 cos one of the lads im going with lost his number plate today so he is having to get one made in the morning thumbs

i think im still going dick but might be a bit later than 11;30 cos one of the lads im going with lost his number plate today so he is having to get one made in the morning thumbs

nice one stan Very Happy look forward to meeting you all m8 thumbs

hope theyve got a phone signal up there mate cos itll be packed solid up there tomorrow anyway ill wear a pink carnation so you can recognise me other than that ill be on a black 1250 bandit with loads of polished bits thumbs normally we would of had our rock drummer with us but theyre playig in iceland this week [tesco next week ]

hope theyve got a phone signal up there mate cos itll be packed solid up there tomorrow anyway ill wear a pink carnation so you can recognise me other than that ill be on a black 1250 bandit with loads of polished bits thumbs

thought you said pink leathers for a minute there stan ShockedLaughingLaughing i'll be on the Ace, i reckon it will be packed m8 thumbsthumbs

i will be there if i can fix my lights as i just fitted halogen units tonight all working fine went for a little ride to check the bike over dipped beam went off so switched to main beam after a while that went off, bollocks!!!!!! fuses ok will get up early and check my wiring so hope to be there.

theres loads of faulty units knocking about ian if youve fitted hids they may nbeed a relay mate

na they were working ok stan,i had to take the relays out of the lamps as the new light units would not fit with them in did a quick check and for some reason i have lost the switched live feed so i hope i have my wires crossed somewhere but i can't be arsed to sort it tonight.

thanks dick i could always just come up any way as the rest of the lights are ok.

Really looking forward to this thumbsthumbs
Hope you can make it Ian and we should be back before dark so you dont need lights Laughing
Stan Im sure my phone gets a signal ok so Ill phone/text when we get there
Have a great mbike rideout Dave and Robs party and dont forget your cameras

lights sorted meeting mark and lads at middleton see you at alston. hope everyone out today enjoys it safe rideing and watch out for the plod.

was great to meet you all,hope you had a safe ride home thumbsthumbs

Good to meet you dick had a good journey home every one safe I believe.

Cheers everyone for making it a good day rideout hoping to plan another soon. thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
Good to meet you dick had a good journey home every one safe I believe.

Cheers everyone for making it a good day rideout hoping to plan another soon. thumbs

ill have to join you next time Laughing yeah whenever you like m8, pleased you all back safe was a great day thumbsthumbs

Great day and great to see everyone thumbs
A couple of pics

Mark being Mark!

and this handsome fella is Ian (madcarper)

An absolute pleasure to meet you Dick

One at hartside
Hope we repeat this again soon cheers Mark for organising it! thumbs

great pics mark and a great to meet at last thumbsthumbs i didnt get many pics im afraid but heres a couple

Great pics lads good to see you had a good day out thumbsthumbs

[quote="dick65"]great pics mark No and a great to meet at last thumbsthumbs
i didnt get many pics im afraid but heres a couple

Its Mike, Dick or at least it was me that took the pics Laughing and your pictures are great I see you got a piccy of that Bandit sidecar outfit looked good didn't it? Hope to meet you again soon thumbsthumbs

Nice pics ian ( I mean mike) lol, yeah would be good to ride with you dick. thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
Nice pics ian ( I mean mike) lol, yeah would be good to ride with you dick. thumbs

Dont you start finger great day Mark! thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:

Dont you start finger great day Mark! thumbs

sorry mate Laughing i thought i said mike Embarassed
been a long day LaughingLaughing and that sidecar did look good thumbs

had a fantastic day out today hartside was brilliant and meeting up with the lads off here was awesome took the long way home and then went to wetlands bike meeting thumbs ps dicks thunderace is really nice

had a fantastic day out today hartside was brilliant and meeting up with the lads off here was awesome took the long way home and then went to wetlands bike meeting thumbs ps dicks thunderace is really nice

nice one stan,the long way home on a bike's always best Laughing was good to meet up m8 we'll have to do it again thumbs

sorry i went past you stan but had to get home to pick our lass up, plus my arse was going numb.

Glad everyone had a cracking day thumbs good to hear everyone got home safe and sound thumbs cracking pics thumbsthumbs

Didn't realise Madsod had made it that far north!?!?! Shocked

Good to see all had a good day thumbsthumbs

I'll have to join you on the run over there one day, given there aren't many of us once you get past Manchester ShockedLaughingLaughing