Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

Squiers cafe

This coming sun 12.30ish meet at squiers cafe.

I will be leaving darlington for 10am travelling through northallerton and onto york.

Hope the weather will get better and the more faces the better. thumbs

That's a shame dave but will be there a lot more this year its a good place for bikers.

@haveugot1 wrote:
This coming sun 12.30ish meet at squiers cafe.

I will be leaving darlington for 10am travelling through northallerton and onto york.

Hope the weather will get better and the more faces the better. thumbs

I'll see my Dad and the young 'un, see what there upto this Sunday. May well join you for the ride down. Somewhere I've fancied going but never got there yet. Will let you know thumbs

Ive tried in the past to get up early but to no luck.

And who says im sleeping lol!

sorry mark got the lad,and the mrs is off work so will be going out no doubt

next time thumbsthumbs

If you're amenable I'll catch up with you as leave Darlington. Maybe a few lads with me as well, waiting to hear. You heading through Croft to the back road to Northallerton? Where would be the best place to meet?

Yes mike will be heading to n/allerton via croft. R u coming in via yarm or the a684? Could meet in n/allerton or b4 then.what's best for u?

@haveugot1 wrote:
Yes mike will be heading to n/allerton via croft. R u coming in via yarm or the a684? Could meet in n/allerton or b4 then.what's best for u?

We normally come in along the "Sadberge road", under the A66, then pick up the bypass to Blackwell roundabout. The obvious place to meet would be Morton Park at 10, big Morrisons Car Park etc. But would that suit you?

That sounds fine Mike, I will text Mark and make sure he's aware, See you tomorrow at 10 thumbsthumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
That's fine mike will see you, hoping the weather picks up.

You and me both!?!! They'll be at least me and my Dad so should be a good run out thumbsthumbs

Will pm both of you my number in case of a problem. thumbs

Sorry people I'm not going today the weather is not good today and its no fun in the rain. Sorry.

SadSadthumb downBOO! no problem Mark, taking my camera so I'll show u some pictures of what you've missed!! thumbsthumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
Sorry people I'm not going today the weather is not good today and its no fun in the rain. Sorry.

Some people just have no stamina rain2rain2

Few pictures to show you what you missed ShockedShocked !?

Got the one of mine. Computer playing funny now, so will upload the other two shots asap thumbsthumbs

I dare not imagine how long it would of took to polish me bike from that day out.lol.

Glad u had a good day playing in the sea m8 maybe next time I will come in a canoe lol.

Glad u got home safe though m8 and hope to meet u soon in the sun.