Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
day101

tattoo finished! :D

My Tattoo was finished tonight over the moon with it. Nina is a great at what she does thumbs

Awesome piece, pics dont do it justice love it mate, thanks for today thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Awesome piece, pics dont do it justice love it mate, thanks for today thumbsthumbs
Any Time had a great day thumbs

Looks good thumbsthumbsthumbs

Definitely have to get Nina working on my sleeve thumbs Bit of a trek though LaughingLaughing

Definitely have to get Nina working on my sleeve thumbs Bit of a trek though LaughingLaughing
We would put you up no worries mate thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

Cheers mate thumbs

Seriously, I have mentioned to Angela about having a week around Hereford/ South Wales. Never been down there on holiday, only ever with work. May organise something later in the year. If do will see what free time Nina has, and obviously let you know when we're in the area thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

Cheers mate thumbs

Seriously, I have mentioned to Angela about having a week around Hereford/ South Wales. Never been down there on holiday, only ever with work. May organise something later in the year. If do will see what free time Nina has, and obviously let you know when we're in the area thumbsthumbs
be great mate to see you again!

@Stue11 wrote:

Cheers mate thumbs

thumbsthumbsthumbs

Cheers guys. If I come down will have to be before I hit Uni in Spetember. Said to Angela will try and get a week, but my just have to settle on a long weekend. Whichever, it will be early to mid September. Will give us a chance to get a look round the area and meet up once more. Will let you know thumbsthumbs

Cheers guys. If I come down will have to be before I hit Uni in Spetember. Said to Angela will try and get a week, but my just have to settle on a long weekend. Whichever, it will be early to mid September. Will give us a chance to get a look round the area and meet up once more. Will let you know thumbsthumbs
thumbsthumbs

I would love a nice half sleeve, a bit far though.Also got crappy tats where the good one needs to go Sad