Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jezza

Paid for riding the bike.

had to nip off to a mine the other side of bath today to check on production so with it being a nice day took the bike instead of the car.
150 miles of sunny cotswold roads and a bonus added to it of being paid to ride the bike and also being paid 47p a mile travel allowance.

occasionally my job does have its perks. party

nice 1 jezza your lucky

was thinking of going to work today in the canoe LaughingLaughing

Nice one Jezza. Looks like my turn next weekend-I've got to organise a ride to Amsterdam to service a machine. banana

Nice one Jezza. Looks like my turn next weekend-I've got to organise a ride to Amsterdam to service a machine. banana

sounds like a good trip alan Very Happythumbs

Very nice. There are some good biking roads around Bath. Smile

New on here will post an intro but was reading this and thought this would be of interest to some of you.tried to send a link to the ride to work web site but as a new member I am not allowed to post a link for 7 days. :-)

@jezza wrote:
had to nip off to a mine the other side of bath today to check on production so with it being a nice day took the bike instead of the car.
150 miles of sunny cotswold roads and a bonus added to it of being paid to ride the bike and also being paid 47p a mile travel allowance.

occasionally my job does have its perks. party

sound good m8