Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Silverstone Motogp :)

Me and Martin Finnigan getting me cd signed, all proceeds made from the single got to Marco Simoncelli's charity for disabled children thumbsthumbs

A few more pics to enjoy thumbsthumbs

Had a cracking weekend and considering im deaf in me left ear....me right one today is soare ShockedShockedthumbs

cracking shots and Im glad the weather was kind today thumbsthumbs

Nice pics Stue. Glad you had a good weekend and the weather was kind. Good results from Cal (considering his injury) and for Scott Redding in Moto 2. Imo though Bradley needs another year in Moto 2 rather than a Tech 3 ride.

great pics stue,thanks for sharing and glad weather held up for you thumbsthumbs

TheBiker46 wrote:
Nice pics Stue. Glad you had a good weekend and the weather was kind. Good results from Cal (considering his injury) and for Scott Redding in Moto 2. Imo though Bradley needs another year in Moto 2 rather than a Tech 3 ride.
Cal was awesome we watched limp to the bike he could barely stand ShockedShocked awesome ride thumbs as for Bradders hes on tech3's own chassis and its not working for him this year as everyones chassis have had improvements Sad but theres one thing for sure he gives 110% every race thumbs and Scott on the other hand what a ride it was like a riot in celebration after he overtook Marquez for second partyparty

@madsod wrote:
cracking shots and Im glad the weather was kind today thumbsthumbs
Yea thankfully Gaz thumbsthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
great pics stue,thanks for sharing and glad weather held up for you thumbsthumbs
agreethumbs

Have to agree, congrats on the weather thumbsthumbs Looks like a good day all round and a cracking race as well LaughingthumbsLaughing

Nice 1 stue thanks for sharing thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Me and Martin Finnigan getting me cd signed, all proceeds made from the single got to Marco Simoncelli's charity for disabled children thumbsthumbs

good on ya for the proceeds from the single. I've had a couple canvases done in A1 size and hoping to sell one on ebay with 100% sale price going to the charity Smile

@fr499y wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

good on ya for the proceeds from the single. I've had a couple canvases done in A1 size and hoping to sell one on ebay with 100% sale price going to the charity Smile
Good on ya Matt salute

@Stue11 wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Good on ya Matt salute

Waiting for this on A0 ( 45" x 30" )

Will be mine and not one to sell/donate thats for sure! Took the picture last year at silverstone, makes it that little bit more special taking the picture, doing some work and displaying it. Anyway, sorry for being off topic!

@fr499y wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Good on ya Matt salute

Waiting for this on A0 ( 45" x 30" )

Will be mine and not one to sell/donate thats for sure! Took the picture last year at silverstone, makes it that little bit more special taking the picture, doing some work and displaying it. Anyway, sorry for being off topic!
Awesome thumbs love it btw Very HappyVery Happy