Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goferit

Changing my bike

I am swapping-in my '09 Sprint,in 3-4 weeks time,and I will be taking off several Triumph extras to offer for sale; if any-one is interested, p.m. me and I can give you details, thumbs

come 2 stoke 4 stroke sports, nakie what etc? mbike

SORRY ---Didn't check back on this thread...not had a pm..enquiry--
Still have the Sprint, but have now got a ---------??
Check out July Bike of the month piccie.

Sprint to go shortly, so extras still up for grabs..

looks smart mate thumbs

Thanks Chad'.
Bonnie'-T100- 790c/c 2002 --100th anniversary model,
less than 6000 mls, pampered by previous owner,(&me)..
pretty little thing..never seen a rain-drop.

Not every-ones cuppa, I know,-- but with the Sprint,I'm fine riding it;--a really versatile bike, quick too, but I have dodgy knees, and have trouble at junctions, etc, with me joints giving out.. I prefer,(these days), to be able to stop and get both feet flat on the deck,
(ffs. don't grow old )Shocked
And---I don't do long enough journeys to need this size steed,prefering shorter 'Bimbles' .these days.

I really like the Cafe-racer,scene, and got me eye on a Thruxton..

W.T.Space.. Cool

oo im jelous! Love the T100's and the thruxtons. Shame there so damn expensive. Dont know if the spoked wheels had the same problem with the lacquer peeling or if it was just the alloy ones but might be worth checking from time to time Smile

@fr499y wrote:
oo im jelous! Love the T100's and the thruxtons. Shame there so damn expensive. Dont know if the spoked wheels had the same problem with the lacquer peeling or if it was just the alloy ones but might be worth checking from time to time Smile

I'm delighted, but surprised, that a bloke your age is interested in retro styled bikes. Try one out, if you get the chance, especially the Thruxton 900, E.F.I. You will be surprised how lively it is. Yes you're correct about the alloy tarnishing, and the spokes,rusting... vigilance and an oily rag is the answer,--always was the old Rocker way, and is still true to this day; a major advantage these days is the construction and technology is superb i.e.(no oil leaks for instance. Shocked
I guess as an authentic 'Old-Scrote' I am returning to the days of my youth, without fooling myself I'm still race track material...and I love the Cafe-Racer scene . I've never been without a bike,the one in the picture is no:23 on me list....loved 'em all thumbs (Thuxton next) I love you

@goferit wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

I'm delighted, but surprised, that a bloke your age is interested in retro styled bikes. Try one out, if you get the chance, especially the Thruxton 900, E.F.I. You will be surprised how lively it is. Yes you're correct about the alloy tarnishing, and the spokes,rusting... vigilance and an oily rag is the answer,--always was the old Rocker way, and is still true to this day; a major advantage these days is the construction and technology is superb i.e.(no oil leaks for instance. Shocked
I guess as an authentic 'Old-Scrote' I am returning to the days of my youth, without fooling myself I'm still race track material...and I love the Cafe-Racer scene . I've never been without a bike,the one in the picture is no:23 on me list....loved 'em all thumbs (Thuxton next) I love you

Went out on a T100 Bonneville with the 2-1 arrow full system without baffle, lively little thing that deffo makes you grin! Always loved cafe racers which is why i wanted the Thruxton ( Bonneville was the only bike they had as a demo at the time )

@fr499y wrote:
@goferit wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

Went out on a T100 Bonneville with the 2-1 arrow full system without baffle, lively little thing that deffo makes you grin! Always loved cafe racers which is why i wanted the Thruxton ( Bonneville was the only bike they had as a demo at the time )

Good on ya m8, I see another young convert perhaps thumbs
you must take a ride on the Thruxton.. That'll make ya smile Very Happy

yeah, might have to sometime soon if the local dealer has one for demo thumbs