Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
General-Lee

Oxford Panniers

Got a set of Blue and reflective silver Oxford Sports Panniers for sale. barely used. 2x 7ltr roughly with extra compartments. Few oil stains, heat resistant bottoms. Come with water proof cover bags.

If you're interested make me an offer, I don't fancy posting them as postage would take the mick.

ive got some or else i would have been interested,theyd go well with stues banddit thumbs

Are you sure they're only 7ltr capacity? Sounds small? Just had a quick look and most of the panniers, even the sports ones, seem to come in at around 48 ltr (total) capacity?

I know you've said make an offer, but roughly how much you looking for? If I said £20, would I be taking the pish? confused If they're the "normal" capacity I'd be interested, but would have to organise a run down to collect them. No problem in that, but might not be until later in the month, or possibly early August. If you're okay with that, I'll have them.

Are you sure they're only 7ltr capacity? Sounds small? Just had a quick look and most of the panniers, even the sports ones, seem to come in at around 48 ltr (total) capacity?

I know you've said make an offer, but roughly how much you looking for? If I said £20, would I be taking the pish? confused If they're the "normal" capacity I'd be interested, but would have to organise a run down to collect them. No problem in that, but might not be until later in the month, or possibly early August. If you're okay with that, I'll have them.

if you have them Mike , i will always pick them up for you m8 thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
ive got some or else i would have been interested,theyd go well with stues banddit thumbs
blarblarblarfinger

LaughingLaughingLaughingthumbs

me mate got some soft expandable ones at bikewise for £20 for his busa they just fit under the rear seat looked very practical thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:

if you have them Mike , i will always pick them up for you m8 thumbs

Cheers Dave. See what the answer is thumbs

same as these- ebay

50 litre sorry, god knows where I got that figure from. bought them from a friend for £40, I'd take £20 for them thumbs

Have you still got these? I'll have em for £20 pm me your address and I come fetch them.

same as these- ebay

50 litre sorry, god knows where I got that figure from. bought them from a friend for £40, I'd take £20 for them thumbs

Ok mate. If you've still got them, I'll take them. If not, let me know. thumbs

if you still have these banditmike has asked me if i could collect them for him , are you around on saturday ? If you are could you pm me your addy and i will pay you when I collect them thumbs

I will Pm you my mobile too thumbs