Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Few pics taken today with Wifey x

As most of you know its our 10th Wed Annivesary today and how the weather as been kind, so we met up with Gaz aka Madsod and Day101 aka Luke and went for a blip around the counties, heres a few pics from today's outing, oh and one day i will learn to put suncream on me head SadSadLaughingLaughing

@Davehutch wrote:
nice 1 glad you have had a good time ,but thought you was going Wednesbury confusedconfused
Next week Dave thumbs

It was a lot of fun in the sun , 225 miles today , some very nice roads to thumbsthumbs

Nice one stue thumbs ,burnt ya sunroof then LaughingLaughing

@madsod wrote:
It was a lot of fun in the sun , 225 miles today , some very nice roads to thumbsthumbs
Was Great to see you mate. chin up thumbs

And you Luke , i will do my best , take care and hope to see you soon thumbsthumbs

@lee wrote:
Nice one stue thumbs ,burnt ya sunroof then LaughingLaughing
I'd say so mate Sadthumbs

nice one pleased you all had a good day thanks for sharing pics Very Happythumbsthumbs

Looks like you had a great time.Nice pics thumbs
Was my wifes birthday today.We went to Arbuckles in the car :-(
Did have a nice 20 oz steak and chips,a full rack of ribs and desert Laughing .Now finnishing off with a bottle of Southern Comfort.
The bloke on the Gixxer looks like he's on it thumbs

pleased you all had a good day mate and get some aftersun on yer head it looks a bit red in some of the pics thumbs oh and happy anniversary to you both

@flange wrote:
Looks like you had a great time.Nice pics thumbs
Was my wifes birthday today.We went to Arbuckles in the car :-(
Did have a nice 20 oz steak and chips,a full rack of ribs and desert Laughing .Now finnishing off with a bottle of Southern Comfort.
The bloke on the Gixxer looks like he's on it thumbs
Yes he was on it...he also had a telling of from wifey LaughingLaughingthumbs glad you had a good day too shame you were in a cage Laughingthumbs

pleased you all had a good day mate and get some aftersun on yer head it looks a bit red in some of the pics thumbs oh and happy anniversary to you both
Your right there Stan i normally plaster meself in sunblock....today i forgot to lets just say me head is a wee bit soare LaughingLaughing

@fr499y wrote:
that Luke on his gixxer?
thumbs yes Matt he had a telling off by wifey... LaughingLaughingLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
that Luke on his gixxer?

lol! giving it a bit too much?

@fr499y wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
that Luke on his gixxer?

lol! giving it a bit too much?
Yea Laughing wifey mothers him too much Laughing

Great pictures Stue thumbs Looks like a nice part of the country mate! CoolCool
We are lucky were we live great roads and lovelly countryside thumbsthumbs

Nice pics mate, thanks for sharing thumbs Congrats again to you and the good lady thumbsparty

Hoping to be in your neck of the woods in September. Once it's firmed up will be in touch. May be a chance to meet up, and for me to book some time for Nina to start on the sleeve thumbsthumbs

Nice pics mate, thanks for sharing thumbs Congrats again to you and the good lady thumbsparty

Hoping to be in your neck of the woods in September. Once it's firmed up will be in touch. May be a chance to meet up, and for me to book some time for Nina to start on the sleeve thumbsthumbs
No worries mate just give us and Nina some notice as im sure you will and ile look forward to seeing ya again thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

No worries mate just give us and Nina some notice as im sure you will and ile look forward to seeing ya again thumbsthumbs

Will do mate. Looking forward to meeting up again thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

Will do mate. Looking forward to meeting up again thumbs
thumbsthumbs