Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Love'ly 12 mile walk along the river wye

Taking advantage of this love'ly weather so we went or a great walk,lets just say gym was hard work tonight lol, heres a few pics from today's walk thumbs

Think the dog got the best deal. A nice dip in the water!!! thumbs

Great photos Stue thumbs , what is it with dogs and water ours got trimmed washed and dried yesterday then today found the biggest muddiest puddle and dived right in, Sad . Going for a walk with family and your dog does it get any better? thumbsthumbsthumbs

@aceuggy wrote:
12 miles....in flip flops! Respect! Surprised
I get through a few pairs most years thumbs i live in em come summer thumbs

Great photos Stue thumbs , what is it with dogs and water ours got trimmed washed and dried yesterday then today found the biggest muddiest puddle and dived right in, Sad . Going for a walk with family and your dog does it get any better? thumbsthumbsthumbs
agree mines the same LaughingLaughing walking with family priceless thumbsthumbs

TheBiker46 wrote:
Think the dog got the best deal. A nice dip in the water!!! thumbs
agree Den he loves the water thumbsthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
looks like a good walk stue, coolpic,thumbs
It is Dick well worth the miles especially for the scenary thumbsthumbs

fair play mate thumbsthumbs i better the dog slept well , he only has little legs CoolCool

@madsod wrote:
fair play mate thumbsthumbs i better the dog slept well , he only has little legs CoolCool
Hes a bit tired Gaz, but he his 10 year old but weve always walked him everday since we had him when he was 6mth old thumbsthumbs

Nice pics there Stu thumbs .12 miles..Would do me in lol

we lost our labrador in jan she was 14 im still grieving for her but not ready for another dog

we lost our labrador in jan she was 14 im still grieving for her but not ready for another dog
I can imagine Stan thumbs lost a couple over the years its never easy, my grampy used to say, "just remember the life they had it was a bloody good one" thumbs