Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr499y

Poorly bike =[

Seems that the zed is a little worse for wear at the moment, miss firing like a t**t going from 4 to 3 and sometimes 2 cylinders, about £400 worth of parts need fitting, and it looks like the forks might be about ready to leak Sad so going to take it off the road next month and do some work on it ( only cause it will need tax and problems keep adding up! ). Got a nice list of parts to get, £800 worth of carbon, a nice deep black cherry candy paint with possibly white or matching wheels with polished lips ( as they are now ) few more engine mods planned to try and get close to the 140BHP mark ( airbox mod, 4-1 akra headers etc )

sorry to hear that matt hope you get it sorted,least you got the Ace to play with Twisted Evilthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
sorry to hear that matt hope you get it sorted,least you got the Ace to play with Twisted Evilthumbs
fingers crossed i will have! added everything up that i want/need for the zed and it come to just over £2,000 Shocked

Hope you get her sorted Matt SadSad as im sure you will thumbsthumbs

thats a fair old sum matt Shocked ,shes not that old either Sad

@dick65 wrote:
thats a fair old sum matt Shocked ,shes not that old either Sad
Its a crap kwak though Dick Laughinghide

bananabanana only kidding LaughingLaughingLaughing

We all love are bikes but when you look at the cost and how many good days we get does it all weigh up head banghead bang ,parts for cars cost a lot less then the parts we all like to have , scratchscratch still it will not stop me mbikembike

the running problem is the PC3 playing up... as we all know they cost a few hundred censored

Good luck mate with it all mate thumbsthumbs

Just need to be aware of the jealous, slower, Rizla Bandit riders thumbsShockedShockedhide

good news! just a dodgy wire to the PC3. I'm going to get the map off the PC3 this morning just to be on the safe side in case it does give up! ( it is 8 years old, fitted when the bike was new )

Yay, bit of a good result that thumbs Keeps you riding whilst we still have some summer (!) left.

Sorry to hear about that m8 hope u get it sorted. But it will be nearly as good as a black bandit hidefoflfofl