Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Macie_UK

Is it a bad sign....

....when you ring up for a pizza delivery and the shop recognises the phone number and greets you by name?

I don't eat *that* many.....

@Macie_UK wrote:
....when you ring up for a pizza delivery and the shop recognises the phone number and greets you by name?

I don't eat *that* many.....

No they only need to store your name in the phone. its a bad sign when they know your address without being told

my chinese is the same with me, and some time on my back from the pub I nip in and order a delivery, then ask them to drop me off with it Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
my chinese is the same with me, and some time on my back from the pub I nip in and order a delivery, then ask them to drop me off with it Very Happy

dont forget the sex line dave. "hello mr hutchings welcome back again!"

@Neill wrote:

No they only need to store your name in the phone. its a bad sign when they know your address without being told

Erm, yeah they knew that too. And what pizzas I was going to order....

@Davehutch wrote:

This is true quality! thumbs

@Macie_UK wrote:
@Neill wrote:

Then I'm afraid it's a bad sign. And when can we all come round? thumbsLaughingthumbs

@Macie_UK wrote:
@Neill wrote:

Then I'm afraid it's a bad sign. And when can we all come round? thumbsLaughingthumbs
agreeLaughingLaughing

Borrow a m8's phone to order that will have them guessing