Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

1 b-king down

Oh dear lucky he didnt kill himself/herself or some poor bugga coming the other way Shocked

@Davehutch wrote:
what a censored he nearly took the other bike out too
agree its always the innocent folk that normally do get killed...ok i'd be lyeing if i said i'd never done that especially in me 125 days but you soon learn to handle a bike before you try and showoff ShockedShocked lets hope a lesson was learned thumbs

This is one reason why i don't have respect for SOME bikers. Like yesterday, going down the A30 and the next thing i know, 4 police cars, 2 under covers, ambulances, police bikes, fire engine, air ambulance, find out guy got killed on bike, pillion was badly hurt, and a few miles down the same road, some guy on a Daytona crashed into the center reservation ( same bike i saw less than 30 minutes before riding like a t**t in town swerving in and out and near missing bollards ) Now i don't know the facts, but what i do know is the guy riding like a t**t survived, the other one who wasn't, didn't. You never know whats round the corner, but ya can bet ya bottom dollar, the ones riding like idiots will get away with just a scratch. ( sorry to be a downer on that! )

Rider coming the other way was lucky.

Rider on the King got what he deserved.
(no gloves and no ability, lesson learned)

Didnt look as if he was going to fast for that bend,lack of experience maybe thumb down

@Stue11 wrote:
i'd be lyeing if i said i'd never done that especially in me 125 days but you soon learn to handle a bike before you try and showoff

Yep, ickle bikes teach you how to go around corners Laughing

Inexperience I think, seemed to be on the front brake way into the corner, let's hope he learned somthing from it, poor dude on the bike coming the other way must have crapped himself.

QUOTE:

Well I was wondering how long it would take for that video to be posted on here. For all that criticized without knowing what the true conditions were and being able to see from the true riders view GO f*** YOURSELF! As far as the details for what lead up to the wreck I will keep those to myself after seeing all the negativity from fellow B-king riders I don't think it will make a difference in anyone's opinion. With that being said I would not call myself the most experienced rider but I have been a rider for 5+ years now. Since the wreck they have cleared the trees/brush away from the 40mph curve sign and additional turn arrows. Yes there were several mistakes on my part but after I realized the mistake had been made I choose to take the dirt over a head on with the other rider. I am not ashamed or scared to show my mistake to everyone I only hope someone other than me learns from this and gains from it. No matter the experience level I believe we can all say that we have had an incident of a sizable magnitude. If you can't say that then when it comes for you I hope you are able to walk away as I did.

F@rk! The Americans think THAT is a 40mph corner .... Laughing