Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

RAF COSFORD TODAY

NICE 220 mile ride to day RAF COSFORD went on the GSXR god that is a great bike i love it

@madsod wrote:
NICE 220 mile ride to day RAF COSFORD went on the GSXR god that is a great bike i love it

Great pics ! Bikes look well. Don't know how mine is going to fit in with all yours, big ole Husky 610te thumper Sad Have had a few sports bikes but wanted something a bit different and more upright. Will it be ok to join in with ?

of course it will be ok
wilverley1 we are all from different walks of life . but we all love bikes thumbsthumbs ,

@madsod wrote:
of course it will be ok
wilverley1 we are all from different walks of life . but we all love bikes thumbsthumbs ,
agreethumbs very true Gaz thumbs

@madsod wrote:
of course it will be ok

Thanks guys, eating salad as i type to get back into my leathers then on my way. Whilst on the subject of leathers, funny little tale to tell. Student on CBT 'are your leathers scuffed and coming undone 'cos u get your knee down'. I reply ' no, it's 'cos I keep having to get down on one knee to show u guys how to check tyre tread. but our secret mind 'cos I got my street cred to think about, lol.' 'No prob' he said 'promise I won't tell the others'. Spent the rest of the CBT winking at me as though we had this big bonding, lol.

@madsod wrote:
of course it will be ok

Thanks guys, eating salad as i type to get back into my leathers then on my way. Whilst on the subject of leathers, funny little tale to tell. Student on CBT 'are your leathers scuffed and coming undone 'cos u get your knee down'. I reply ' no, it's 'cos I keep having to get down on one knee to show u guys how to check tyre tread. but our secret mind 'cos I got my street cred to think about, lol.' 'No prob' he said 'promise I won't tell the others'. Spent the rest of the CBT winking at me as though we had this big bonding, lol.

Means he must have liked you thumbsLaughingthumbs