Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

I am back ,what have i missed ?

been away for a few days up to the lakes then across to Whitby , Was great to see banditmike , his dad and little one , thanks for the chips mike food , Then stan and his mrs booked in a hotel near us so spent the evening with them , then Stan took out for the day to robin hoods bay and Scarborough , thanks stan was great m8 thankyou

got some pics to post when i sort out ,
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3684753009418.2123811.1592936337&type=1&l=710d159110

so whats been happening here then ???

Pleased you and Mel had a good time Dave thumbs and the weather's been kind for once sunnysunny welcome back!

Nice one Dave glad you and Mel had a good time some great roads up that way , thumbsthumbs as for the site has been a bit dead

Theres been a lot of swearing on here Dave and Dicks been no help Shocked

only kidding mate its all been ok glad you had a good time LaughingLaughingthumbs

Glad u had a good time dave, sorry i couldnt get across had to go to a wedding and was forced to drink gallons of cider pintfofl

[quote="Stue11"]Theres been a lot of swearing on here Dave and Dicks been no help Shocked
this is the only day stues been on m8 Shocked

LaughingLaughingLaughing
only joshing Dave alls well m8 and pleased you had a great time thumbsthumbs

[quote="Macie_UK"]Robin Hood's Bay? Surprised you managed to get back up the hill mate LaughingLaughingLaughing [/quote we both managed the steep hill no bother at all just because it says no cars access only well we needed access cos youre right mate wed of never got back up that hill without an engine Laughing ]

From what I could see mate, not a lot happened. We've all been waiting for you to get back so it can all start again now thumbsLaughingTwisted EvilLaughingthumbs

Was good to catch up again mate. The little one went to sleep on the way home so an easy night was had for the remainder. She did enjoy the beach and the "Grandma jumping out of bed" thumbsLaughingthumbs

The sunset on Saturday mate:

Hi dave you have'nt missed much as its been quiet.
Six hills busy last week which makes a change and thats it.

[quote we both managed the steep hill no bother at all just because it says no cars access only well we needed access cos youre right mate wed of never got back up that hill without an engine

Think it took me 2 fag breaks Shocked Mind you it didn't slow down progress much as the missus was forever diving in the tat shops Laughing