Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Classic Bike Show - Stafford October 20th/ 21st

Wondered if anyone was going?

19th Carole Nash Classic Motorcycle Mechanics Show
Saturday 20th & Sunday 21st October 2012
Stafford County Show Ground, Staffordshire, ST18 0BD

I'll be there on the Saturday with a few lads, possibly Sunday as well.

Come back from this yesterday and a bit disappointed with it. I knew there was an auto-jumble in there as well, but didn't think the bikes would be positioned in the middle of it ShockedShocked

Got some pics which I will get onto photobucket and then put the link on here. thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
look forward to the pics mike, sorry i didn't make it

No problems mate. Computer running like an asthmatic mouse at the minute so will sort them later ShockedShockedthumbs

Photos are in the link to photobucket below. Apologies for some of the pictures. New camera and haven't read the destructions yet thumbsShockedLaughingTwisted Evilthumbs

There are a few pictures ShockedaffraidShocked

Stafford Classic Bike Show

Just a few Mike LaughingLaughingLaughing excellent pics though Laughing thanks for sharing thumbsthumbs

The X7 made me LaughingLaughing

great pics mike, i thought my mother was bad when she got back from holiday LaughingLaughingthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
great pics mike, i thought my mother was bad when she got back from holiday LaughingLaughingthumbs
v funnyv funny
Mile took a 1000 pics the week he spent down here in Herefordshire ShockedShockedthumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
v funnyv funny
Mike took a 1000 pics the week he spent down here in Herefordshire ShockedShockedthumbsthumbs

Need the pics to remind me of what happened. Getting toward a "certain age" now thumbsfoflfoflthumbs