Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

Santa Pod flame and thunder

WEATHER PERMITTING.....I'll be there on Sunday for the RWYB on "Howling Wolf". Aiming for a few more 9 second runs at what will be the last event for us this year....Come on down Dave, it's not far for you - let's see what a blue B-King can do over the quarter mile Twisted Evil

Old and Disgraceful racer2

@ptolemyx wrote:
WEATHER PERMITTING.....I'll be there on Sunday for the RWYB on "Howling Wolf". Aiming for a few more 9 second runs at what will be the last event for us this year....Come on down Dave, it's not far for you - let's see what a blue B-King can do over the quarter mile Twisted Evil

Old and Disgraceful racer2
wish I had known earlier m8 , I am going to a party Saturday nite so dont think I will be sober enough to ride Sad or i would have come and see you and no way would i put my king through that lol!

well heres the link to my photobucket page,shouldnt have any issues with people not being able to see these,took long enough to upload though.

Had a good weekend only spoiled by one shower on saturday afternoon that stopped all the racing.Not many bikes there this time but the hydrogen peroxide powered rocket bike of Eric Teboul was unbelievable.theres a few videos of him on youtube,well worth a watch.

http://s707.photobucket.com/albums/ww73/chrissoftley/Santa%20Pod%20Flame%20and%20Thunder%202012/

well heres the link to my photobucket page,shouldnt have any issues with people not being able to see these,took long enough to upload though.

Had a good weekend only spoiled by one shower on saturday afternoon that stopped all the racing.Not many bikes there this time but the hydrogen peroxide powered rocket bike of Eric Teboul was unbelievable.theres a few videos of him on youtube,well worth a watch.

http://s707.photobucket.com/albums/ww73/chrissoftley/Santa%20Pod%20Flame%20and%20Thunder%202012/
OMFG