Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

anyone used or got the Rizoma Sport Line billet grips,really like the look of em but not sure what they going to be like for vibes as i suffer from whitefinger already. i also noticed cheap copies from far east which look as thuogh they are more rubber than billet,????

I've got them ian and they lOok smart. They do cause a little vibration but one of them bar snakes should sort that out. But they won't stop u falling off ya bike lol..

@haveugot1 wrote:
I've got them ian and they lOok smart. They do cause a little vibration but one of them bar snakes should sort that out. But they won't stop u falling off ya bike lol..

Was there any need! shake fingersmack I'd already forgotten your little misadventure Ian Sad

ha ha,you t**t mark,its ok though i'm over it now Laughing if you gonna fall off make sure you not moving like me.

@madcarper wrote:
ha ha,you t**t mark,its ok though i'm over it now Laughing if you gonna fall off make sure you not moving like me.

Sounds like a story that needs to be told thumbs ? Everyone found out I fell off in lakes, while not moving. It's only fair everyone else finds out what happened here as well thumbs

Was there at Mikes and Ians hope I'm not the common denominator affraid ......Don't want family a tent do you Mike? Winkthread hijacked sorry Ian.

not much of a story followed lead bike across a69 he stopped on other side sharpish to wait for rest of the bikes, i stopped behind him a bit quick bike was off balance tipping towards kerb so i put leg out to stop it foot slips on loose stuff so i let the bike drop onto grass verge as oppposed to my leg. just a little scratch on casing.then spent about 10 minutes messing with the tilt switch cos it wouldent restart,only for some smartarse to notice the kill switch was off Rolling Eyes que egg on face. Laughing

easily done ian least you ok m8 and the bike will clean up,didnt some one else on here have an problem with there killswitch? Wink

@madcarper wrote:
not much of a story followed lead bike across a69 he stopped on other side sharpish to wait for rest of the bikes, i stopped behind him a bit quick bike was off balance tipping towards kerb so i put leg out to stop it foot slips on loose stuff so i let the bike drop onto grass verge as oppposed to my leg. just a little scratch on casing.then spent about 10 minutes messing with the tilt switch cos it wouldent restart,only for some smartarse to notice the kill switch was off Rolling Eyes que egg on face. Laughing

You're not the first to do it mate, and won't be the last. As Dick said, at least no real damage. thumbs
Someone else did have trouble with their kill switch, anyone remember who it was scratchconfusedfoflfofl

@madcarper wrote:

You're not the first to do it mate, and won't be the last. As Dick said, at least no real damage. thumbs
Someone else did have trouble with their kill switch, anyone remember who it was scratchconfusedfoflfofl
hide