Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

f**k f**k :(

plan was to do tail light, tax and pwdercoat wheels on bike so its rideable mid next month for those dry days as im getting grumpy wanting to go out Laughing

down side is just found a nice chunk out the front tyre. and thats my life at hand, dont fancy a blowout so need a new set.

resuly is i found a pair of mitchelin pilot powers, and i prefer michelin, for £153 posted.

single compound but i like to be sideways Smile

can anyone reccommend any other tyres on a fair price or where to get them from? thanks

and if i can afford it with my overtime ill powdercoat wheels. so just anouther 6 weeks off the road Shocked

your not having much luck chad,pm stue see if he can help with tyres thumbs

Where are you getting your powder coating done I've got a pair of fork legs that need doing.
cheers

@phil read wrote:
Where are you getting your powder coating done I've got a pair of fork legs that need doing.
cheers

Bandp sittingbourne mate.

And thanks for the offer but I hate running odd tyres getting a set of pilot powers for 153

cant go wrong with pilot powers theyre fantastic tyres, i've used em for years now and i usually get 4500-5000 out of a rear and 7000 out of a front. Never had one slip/slide or scary slidey moment with them either.

Any opinions on Michelin Pilot Road 3's. Thought of fitting a pair to my Sprint ST for next years TT trip. Running 023's at the moment.

TheBiker46 wrote:
Any opinions on Michelin Pilot Road 3's. Thought of fitting a pair to my Sprint ST for next years TT trip. Running 023's at the moment.

Ask Dave.

And 023s aren't that good the 21s are terrible imo. Not a fan of Bridgestone anymore

TheBiker46 wrote:

Ask Dave.

And 023s aren't that good the 21s are terrible imo. Not a fan of Bridgestone anymore

Think its a case of each to his own. Had mainly Bridgestones on for a number of years. Cant be that bad 023's are used by Ron Haslams Race School. Also some bikes sometimes work well with a particular tyre.

@Stue11 wrote:
Tyre choice is everyones own opinion thumbs

I agree there.

Dunlops I put o. My sv everyone said are crap. I had them peeding. Knee downs, wheelies. Never felt like there was no grip

im running bridgestone 45's on the XJ,18" rims so limited choice and continental conti motion on the ACE which have been superb for the price before that i was running bridgestone 20's which were great but hard to find now thumbs