Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

classic bike show (Newark)

@Davehutch wrote:
TheBiker46 wrote:
I'd be up for that. Sat or Sun
ok den lets see what the forcast is nearer the time

Got that right Dave-when I went to Lincoln last week the A617 was closed at Kelham Bridge. A lot of water around Newark at present, don't think I've ever seen the Trent that high. Shocked

@Davehutch wrote:
TheBiker46 wrote:

Got that right Dave-when I went to Lincoln last week the A617 was closed at Kelham Bridge. A lot of water around Newark at present, don't think I've ever seen the Trent that high. Shocked

Its Dunham bridge, the way round is to go into Gainsborough and turn south you pick the original road up at the traffic lights at the fosdyke.

@Davehutch wrote:
TheBiker46 wrote:

Its Dunham bridge, the way round is to go into Gainsborough and turn south you pick the original road up at the traffic lights at the fosdyke.

oops forgot you go a differant way to me,but Dunham bridge is shut as well.

TheBiker46 wrote:
I have to go over Kelham Bridge. Hope its open now

There's a pretty simple detour in place mate, no biggie. Just go left before the Fox Inn & follow the signs. Smile

Think i'll be in the cage. Weather so unpredictable. I'm easy Sat or Sun whatever suits

dont think Ill be there that early,I might be better meeting up with you all later, Im thinking about getting there around 11.30-12 ish.and ill be bringing me camera so make sure you all comb your hair and have a wash.

dont think Ill be there that early,I might be better meeting up with you all later, Im thinking about getting there around 11.30-12 ish.and ill be bringing me camera so make sure you all comb your hair and have a wash.
Ok m8 I will pm you my mobile No. you can give me a bell when you are there thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
Ok m8 I will pm you my mobile No. you can give me a bell when you are there thumbs
are you taking the p**s ?? I anit got any hair lol!

@Davehutch wrote:
Den if you want to come here I dont mind driving from here ,let us know m8

Thanks Dave but its only 20 miles straight across country for me so its easier to see you there.

TheBiker46 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
Den if you want to come here I dont mind driving from here ,let us know m8

Thanks Dave but its only 20 miles straight across country for me so its easier to see you there.
ok m8 what time you planning on getting there ?

Sorry about the little pics my computer playing silly tarts

ten housepoints to anybody who can tell me who this is

used to have one of these

first lot,photobuckets got a mardy on rest to follow

Just found out that the Joey Dunlop bike (no 59) belongs to a mate of mine thumbs