Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

new tent

So let me get this right Dave. 3 person tent. So that you, thumbs Mel and the B King between you then?

TheBiker46 wrote:
So let me get this right Dave. 3 person tent. So that you, thumbs Mel and the B King between you then?
lol, you need room for 2 peoples kit Wink and if mell dont come with me there is room for someone else Wink

Nice one Dave im sure you will get some good use out of it , lets hope we get more sun this year

Looks a good tent that dave thumbs ,Im sure you and chad will have a good night in it Laughing

I got this tent from my last boss as a leaving present. Its just awesome! took it to the TT last year
[img][/img]

Double blow up bed in the left room. Hallway in the centre and a garage for 2 bikes thumbs

wow jamie that looks impressive - dave will be trying to get the bike in his tent now and we will be sleeping under the stars Very Happy

just seen your new tent dave, you tried it yet? I was gonna get one of those for just me!

ITCHY wrote:
just seen your new tent dave, you tried it yet? I was gonna get one of those for just me!
It was up at the shop so i can see the size, the reason i have got it is because of the weight , and the room for Mel me, and kit thumbs