Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lee1

scumbags

Had to call the police last night

disturbed 2 scumbags trying to break into the old dears house next door

Hered a noise around 8.45 Shocked looked outside one was stood outside mine keeping watch the other was trying to pop the beeding off her window

so put me boots on and went out they both bolted down the street,I thought my neigbour was out as her lights were off

checked her house all was secure,came back in to phone the police 20 mins later the little censored were back so this time rung 999 went out again they bolted again

and the old dear appeared as the police turned up she was in bed not out as I thought

if I catch the little censored there getting what they need fightingfighting

in the nine years ive been in this house there aint been any bother at all with anything

This as really censored me off not had much sleep through the night,off to look at some cctv kits in a bit at maplins

must say the police were very good over the matter and they did come out in high numbers to look for the scumbags

Well done Lee for looking after your old neighbour .
I bet she doesn't get much sleep worrying for next few nights.

I bet the smack heads will be back sounds like they targeted hers rather than yours.

@Grumpyowl wrote:
Well done Lee for looking after your old neighbour .
I bet she doesn't get much sleep worrying for next few nights.

I bet the smack heads will be back sounds like they targeted hers rather than yours.
Got me a bit paranoid though jim were they at the house they wanted to rob or were they looking for the bike

or after car keys,thing is both mine and the old dears house are alarmed,not that it stops them

just orderd meself this kit for extra security thumbs

http://www.maplin.co.uk/500gb-4-channel-securix-h.264-network-dvr--4x-ccd-cameras-and-iphone-app-477048

Well done for going out mate. As Stue said, not many would bother. Hopefully they'll not be back, too much trouble for them when people come out thumbsthumbs

Well done for going out mate. As Stue said, not many would bother. Hopefully they'll not be back, too much trouble for them when people come out thumbsthumbs
fingers crossed they wont come back mike

least they know people keep an eye on others round here thumbs

@lee wrote:
fingers crossed they wont come back mike

least they know people keep an eye on others round here thumbs

Very true mate. Usually that's enough to make sure they move on. The last thing they want is any trouble thumbs