Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Called in at Windy Corner today...

I was working in Barwell literally across the road so I stuck my head in the door to see what they might have on offer. Given that they are both Aprilia and Triumph dealers I figured there had to be something, as indeed there was. Couple of nice used S3's, but the sales guy then took me over to the Tuono V4 demo bike and fired it up. People, if this bike goes anything like as good as it looks & sounds, I may have to sell a kidney. I am besotted. I love youI love you

They also had a selection of Laverda Jotas in the workshop which they were happy to show me around. A really interesting hour in a dealership which came across as professional but approachable. Best start saving I guess Laughing

Open ended Dave. He said to give them a call when the weather picks up and take it for a spin. Rest assured I'll be doing just that. Very Happy

totally agree the tounno sounds awesome especially when you riding behind one.
the jota is one of the few classic bikes i would like to own,i remember the first one i saw as a young man in my dads car on the a1 driving in the fast lane behind another car this orange bike past us on the right when the road had a another metre of tarmac where the used to be a crossover point before they put in barrier it was onlt 50 yards but boy did that bike go and sound great.just one of them never forget moments Cool

@madcarper wrote:
the jota is one of the few classic bikes i would like to own,i remember the first one i saw as a young man in my dads car on the a1 driving in the fast lane behind another car this orange bike past us on the right when the road had a another metre of tarmac where the used to be a crossover point before they put in barrier it was onlt 50 yards but boy did that bike go and sound great.just one of them never forget moments Cool

i remember the first one i saw as a young man in my dads car ,

didnt think u could remember that far back m8 Rolling Eyeslol!

@haveugot1 wrote:
@madcarper wrote:

i remember the first one i saw as a young man in my dads car ,

didnt think u could remember that far back m8 Rolling Eyeslol!

aye them were the days lad. Laughing