Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dirtydog

world of kawasaki

a chance to have a play at silverstone with some of the latest models etc all you need to do is register your name and your sorted but places are limited so hurry up thumbs me and the old man are signed up and hopefully going on the bikes all being well partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyhttp://www.kawasaki.co.uk/worldofkawasaki

bollox! got rid of my kawasaki and now this comes up! Sad Shame they only let kawasaki's on the track. Lets hope the weather is good for ya thumbs

do kawasaki make snow mobiles im gonna ask about trading the zxr in if this sh!t carries on helphelphelp

shame its not closer like brands hatch or something or if they did one there as bit of a trek for me Sad

Well todays the day and look at the weather partypartypartypartyparty will be tweeting pics through the day and will update this thread when i get chance

meet a guy today when i put fuel in he was going to this , have fun

hope this works thumbsthumbshttp://s1008.photobucket.com/user/thekingofswing1982/story/11915

road tested a 636 thumb downthumb down was either full on the power or full off no middle ground for real world riding also went out on a z1000 Twisted EvilaffraidTwisted Evil superb machine light nimble and more power than you will ever need I love you...also took my old girl round the stowe circuit banana was a good giggle but very easy to get carried away when your old bus is just about the oldest machine at the event let alone on the track trying to keep up/stay out of the way of the faster machines boxerboxer

Cheers guys there is so much to say about the whole expirience id be here till next week telling all..i would highly recommend anyone to go next year the whole atmosphere was realxed no pushy sales techniques just good old banter from some well informed people even the girls on the booking in desk seemed to be clued up which helped the day along nicely Wink

some good pics. I see northants police still have the undercover R1 then!!