Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steve p

house move

Not been able to get on here much of late, been moving house since Xmas and its been cock ups all the way but at least im not missing any good biking weather Sad . Every time i go outside i get depressed, and the bike is kept in my mates shop 8 miles away o i cant even get out and tinker or polish for the odd hour. Anyway house move is today, new house is bigger and by mid summer should have a double man cave garage with all my tools in order and not piled in plastic boxes. Roll on +10 weather and some of that sun Cool

Nice one Steve house moves are always stressfull, and yea your right on the weahther front..your not missing nowt thumbsthumbs

thanks lads, mayhem here but getting there now. At least the broadband is up and running Very Happy
Spent the first night trying to tune the freeview boxes in only to discover theres no aerial Laughing All the tv points wire back to an amp in the loft but no coax in or aerial fitted. Thats three day now watching the same Raa Raa the noisey Lion dvd with the nipper! Life without CBB's is S**T lol.

@steve p wrote:
thanks lads, mayhem here but getting there now. At least the broadband is up and running Very Happy
Spent the first night trying to tune the freeview boxes in only to discover theres no aerial Laughing All the tv points wire back to an amp in the loft but no coax in or aerial fitted. Thats three day now watching the same Raa Raa the noisey Lion dvd with the nipper! Life without CBB's is S**T lol.
lol!