Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well today i've put new spark plugs in and give her a good polish, hopefully ready for the easter egg run from durham.

Took her for a spin and span out cos of the salt on the road, ( f****ng gritter drivers) foflfofl

spent an hour cleaning the cat today it was covered ,i think a gritter just dumped its load and thought sod it,was right on a tight bend as well affraidaffraidLaughing

@haveugot1 wrote:
Well today i've put new spark plugs in and give her a good polish, hopefully ready for the easter egg run from durham.

Not going to make this Mark working Sun afternoon (and bike still not mot'ed) Sad but if the weather is bad and you want to do your clutch on the morning let me know! and I'll get my feeler gauges back!! lol!

@haveugot1 wrote:

Not going to make this Mark working Sun afternoon (and bike still not mot'ed) Sad but if the weather is bad and you want to do your clutch on the morning let me know! and I'll get my feeler gauges back!! lol!

Oohh!!! Were they yours wave

salty today, as i got out after getting the bike fixed! however some roads were clear and got the courage to knee down the ninja Smile no more chicken strips thumbs

I've got some wide chicken strips you can have Chad. Not much tread in the middle tho' LaughingLaughing