Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

I'm solvent again

We completed sale of my parents' bungalow yesterday, and the solicitor has just forwarded my half of the proceeds. For the first time in 30 odd years I have more money than liabilities. It's a very strange feeling but anyway, thanks mum, thanks dad. I won't forget you.

I know it dont replace your mum & dad m8 rip But what a nice position to be in money wise , you deserve a bit of good luck for a change Alan , nice 1 m8 thumbs from your bestest mate ever !! Dave Wink

its nice not to worry about money m8 and youve always got memories of your parents thumbsthumbs

Good news for the position your now in alan

And Im sure you will never forget ya parents,hope your ok after recent events all the best lee.

Im sure you mum and dad will be happy Alan , this is why after the bad year i had , I kept the house so when im gone my kids will be set up and happy , look after the ones you love , take care mate ,

im sure youll put it to good needs. youll never replace them, but its very nice of them to think of you thumbs

Thats what parents work hard for, to hopefully leave there loved ones something out of what theyve worked for thumbs nice one Alan enjoy thumbsthumbs

ive lost both my parents in the last few years and im now mortgage free but it wasnt cos of inheritance it was cos i worked hard and paid it off myself but my inheritance did buy me a bike to get me back into biking i bought a 1200 bandit and called it jess after my mother Sad

Not the best way to be in a good position. Seems strange to say good to see you in that position, but sure you'll understand what I mean thumbs

Nice 1 Alan, i look forward to seein the mortgage off. its always a sad loss with parents, i lost both mine at an early age, but they are never forgotten. thumbs