Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

best ride this year

just been out and rode the route I am doing in September for the B-king forum , but the rutland water stop and there on is what we are doing on our forum route too thumbs
(copied from B-king forum)
just been out and done the 140 mile route , I promise you want be disaponted great roads !!!

the Hotel look really good

And rutland warter a stop for a fagg/cigar and coffee

then on with the ride .

My mates pub for lunch

then back to the hotel , by the way there is a petrol station as we leave the Hotel less than a mile

very very ice roads, all the roads down south are a load of shite!

i went out today, started to rain and went back home Laughing

Nice one Dave rain stopped play in Bristol .+iv not been so good lots of pain in all my joints , been and had my bloods done and that was fine so waiting for a hospital date now

@madsod wrote:
Nice one Dave rain stopped play in Bristol .+iv not been so good lots of pain in all my joints , been and had my bloods done and that was fine so waiting for a hospital date now
Sad

been down there a few times on the bike and in the car, eaten at your mates pub. Is the café Barnsdale,last time I stopped there they didn't have a toilet and I had to go for a walk in the woods.We used to stop at the big car park where all the boats are (cant remember its name) the old guy on the gate used to charge £1 for bikes but he passed away think it was last year and now its all pay and display,costs about £3 per bike.

@madsod wrote:
youve not been near anyone welding galvanised have you mate cos thats the symptoms pipe

@madsod wrote:

hope your okay mate! thumbs

@madsod wrote:

Hope nothing major mate thumbs

Stan may have a point?