Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

TT 2014

May have managed to find some accommodation for next years TT. At the hotel this morning, chatting to an older couple at the next table. Discussion got to bikes, as it does. Found out they live on the Isle of Man! So they know about bikes etc, the guy used to ride a bit. Do they do the "homestay" for the TT? No they don't, not something they had considered. Bit cheeky of me possibly, but asked that if they did consider it, could they give me a call? Passed them my number so am now waiting for a call. May not get one, but if you don't ask you definitely don't get thumbs . Fingers crossed and waiting .....

fingers crossed! im trying to persuade my gf to talk to her friends nan and see if she would let us stop at hers on the IOM! but its like getting blood out of a stone ( Guess she doesn't know what the fuss is about with IOM TT )

@fr499y wrote:
fingers crossed! im trying to persuade my gf to talk to her friends nan and see if she would let us stop at hers on the IOM! but its like getting blood out of a stone ( Guess she doesn't know what the fuss is about with IOM TT )

May just need some gentle persuasion thumbsTwisted Evilthumbs